Edited by Alain Samson
Foreword by George Loewenstein and Rory Sutherland
Part 1 – The Basics
- An Introduction to Behavioral Economics
- Selected Behavioral Economics Concepts
Part 2 – Resources
- Books Read by ‘Behavioral Economics Group’ Members
- Scholarly Journals with Behavioral Economics Content
- Postgraduate Programs in Behavioral Economics and
Part 3 – Applied Perspectives
Psychology and Behavioral Economics in Practice
Appendix – Author and Contributing Organization Profiles
Please enter your name and email address below to be added to our mailing list* and download your free copy of the Behavioral Economics Guide 2014, 2015, and 2016. A link to the PDF files will be sent to you straight away.
* Our no spam and ‘no funny business’ guarantee: You’ll be able to unsubscribe anytime through an unsubscribe link in our newsletter. We won’t share your details with third parties.