Edited by Alain Samson
Introduction by Gerd Gigerenzer
Part 1 – Editorial
Behavioral Economics in Perspective
Part 2 – Applications
Behavioral Science in Practice
Part 3 – Resources
- Selected Behavioral Economics Concepts
- Postgraduate Programs in Behavioral Economics and
- Behavioral Science Events
- Scholarly Journals with Behavioral Economics Content
- Other Resources
Appendix – Author and Contributing Organization Profiles
Please enter your name and email address below to be added to our mailing list* and download your free copy of the Behavioral Economics Guides 2014, 2015, and 2016. A link to the PDF files will be sent to you straight away.
* Our no spam and ‘no funny business’ guarantee: You’ll be able to unsubscribe anytime through an unsubscribe link in our newsletter. We won’t share your details with third parties.